As a mood reader, I have typically always shied away from planning a ‘To Be Read’ predominantly because I can never stick to them (or post them more than halfway through the month). So it will be interesting at the end of the month to see if I have actually finished many, if any, of the books on my February TBR. I have chosen 7 potential books to read in February 2019 – I am sure that I will not read all of them as I also have an Owlcrate-athon TBR for this month.
Advanced Reader Copies (ARCs):
I generally do not receive many (if any ARCs), they tend to be bonuses in a subscription box. However I still have a few from YALC last summer which have either just been published, or are due to be released next month.
- Outside by Sarah Ann Juckes, (released January 2019),
- Izzy & Tristan by Shannon Dunlop, (due to be released March 2019),
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson, (due to be released March 2019).
- Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling.
I am currently completing a Harry Potter re-read (with the illustrated editions for the first three books). I finished Philosopher’s Stone at the beginning of the month, so now I am starting book two.
- Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye.
The Fairyloot January 2019 pick. Fairyloot have started a readalong every month which has helped me keep on top of their monthly book. I will be reading this from February 11th – 17th. Although at the time of posting, I am a little behind.
- Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman,
- Tess of The Road by Rachel Hartman.
These were both purchases in January 2019, which caught my eye. I have heard really positive things about both for completely different reasons. I am hoping I may get the chance to read one or both of these this month.